The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night after reservation and the remaining amount in the 30 days before arrival.
Check in time is between 3pm and 5:30pm.
Check out time is between 10am and 11am.
Early check in is available for £20 extra (must be arranged prior to arrival).
Late check out is available for £10 extra (must be arranged prior to arrival).
Old Nail Shed
1. Deposit required at time of booking confirmation - 20% of total fees
2. Within 8 weeks of first occupancy date, full balance to be paid in 1 single lump sum (in GBP)
3. In the event of a confirmed Booking being cancelled by the Holidaymaker, the Owner may retain all monies paid to the Owner for the Booking
4. In the event of a confirmed Booking being cancelled by the Owner, monies paid to date will be refunded to the Holidaymaker in the form of a business cheque (in GBP)
5. In the event of the Holidaymaker not taking up the accommodation on the first occupancy date (unless notified in advance) then the booking will be deemed to have been cancelled and therefore may be re-let for the same period to a different Holidaymaker, or the accommodation be taken out of commission to perform maintenance on the accommodation.